Monday, January 14, 2013

Save money on Groceries by using Everything in your Fridge

Open up the fridge and think "there is nothing to eat." Close the fridge. Open the cupboard and think, "there's nothing to eat." Close the cupboard and open the fridge again. Does this sound familiar? It pretty much sounds like me until recently. I always eat up all the easy stuff right after I go grocery shopping and then I'm all annoyed because I have nothing to eat. Except, really, I have tons of food in the kitchen but I actually have to cook it. Bummer! Until I found all these websites where all you do is type in the ingredients you already have in your kitchen and it generates quick and easy recipes for you to make. Oila! You have a whole ton of meals and snacks in that refrigerator and your cupboards! No more of those quick trips running out to the grocery store for some more cereal or a box of mac and cheese and then coming out with a whole armload of snacks.



Here are a couple of the sites I've used:
http://www.supercook.com/
http://www.myfridgefood.com/index.php?kitchen=detailed

Happy Cooking and enjoy that fully stocked kitchen of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment